In this section you will find the necessary requirements to start your child’s admission process. For more information, please visit our Admissions Department. Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
To be admitted to Colegio Columbia’s secondary school, it is required for the candidates to schedule an admission exam. The requirements to schedule the evaluation are:
To deliver the following documents:
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of the most recent Spanish evaluation report.
- Copy of the most recent English report card.
- Letter of Good Conduct from the previous school.
To pay the evaluation fee in the administrative offices of the school.
Necessary documents for enrollment
- The school’s enrollment formats (provided at the beginning the enrollment process).
- Original birth certificate and 2 copies.
- 2 copies of their updated immunization record.
- 2 copies of their CURP.
- Original Primary Certificate and 2 copies.
- Copy of the 6th grade Evaluation Report, stamped by the previous school (for enrollment in 7th grade).
- Copy of the 6th grade English Report Card, stamped by the previous school (for enrollment in 7th grade)
- Copy of Evaluation Reports from the previously completed Secondary grades, stamped by the previous school (for enrollment in 8th or 9th grade).
- Copy of the most recent Secondary grade English Report Card, stamped by the previous school (for enrollment in 8th or 9th grade).
- Letter of Good Conduct (current as of July).
- Certificate of indebtedness from the previous school.
- Copies of the parents’/guardians’ voter credentials with a 200% size increase.
- Copy of the FM-3 format (migration permit), if the applicant is a foreigner.
|GRADE||SCHOOL STARTS AT||SCHOOL ENDS AT|
|SECONDARY||7:15 a.m.||2:25 p.m.||2 days|
|7:15 a.m.||3:30 p.m.||3 days|
The school has extracurricular classes in the afternoon. There is a monthly fee for this service, which you can ask about when you begin the enrollment process.
If you wish to obtain more information, please send your comments by filling out this form. We will respond to you shortly.