To be admitted to Colegio Columbia’s Elementary school, it is required for the candidates to schedule an admission exam. The requirements to schedule the evaluation are:
- Send by e-mail the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule the interview:
- Birth certificate.
- Student’s partial/final report cards, depending on the processing date (when applicable).
- Letter of student’s good conduct from the previous school.
The evaluation fee will be paid on the interview date.
Necessary documents for enrollment
- The school’s enrollment formats (provided at the beginning the enrollment process).
- Original birth certificate and 2 copies.
- One copy of Preschool Certificate (for enrollment in 1st grade).
- 2 copies of their CURP.
- Copy of Preschool 3 Evaluation Report, stamped by the previous school (for enrollment in 1st grade).
- Copy of the Preschool 3 English Report Card, stamped by the previous school (for enrollment in 1st grade).
- Copy of Evaluation Reports from the previously completed Elementary grades, stamped by the previous school (for enrollment in 2nd to 6th grade).
- Copy of the most recent Elementary grade English Report Card, stamped by the previous school (for enrollment in 2nd to 6th grade)
- Letter of Good Conduct (current as of July).
- Certificate of indebtedness from the previous school.
- Copies of the parents’/guardians’ voter credentials on both sides with a 200% size increase.
- Identification color photographs (2.5 x 3cm) of the people authorized to pick up the student.
- Copy of the FM-3 format (migration permit), if the applicant is a foreigner.
- 2 copies of their updated immunization record.
|GRADE||SCHOOL STARTS AT||SCHOOL ENDS AT|
|Elementary (1st to 6th grade)||8:00 a.m.||14:30|
For more information about admissions to COLEGIO COLUMBIA TAMPICO please fill out the following form.
If you are part of the Columbia Family, please e-mail us to: email@example.com
We will get in touch with you shortly.