Admissions Junior High
To be admitted to Colegio Columbia’s Jr High School, it is required for the candidates to schedule an admission exam. The requirements to schedule the evaluation are:
- Send by e-mail the following documents to email@example.com to schedule the interview:
- Birth certificate.
- Student’s partial/final report cards, depending on the processing date (when applicable).
- Letter of student’s good conduct from the previous school.
The evaluation fee will be paid on the date indicated by the Public Relation’s personnel.
Necessary documents for enrollment
- The school’s enrollment formats (provided at the beginning the enrollment process).
- Original birth certificate and 2 copies.
- Copy of their updated immunization record.
- 3 copies of their CURP.
- Original Elementary Certificate and 2 copies.
- Copy of the 6th grade Evaluation Report, stamped by the previous school (for enrollment in 7th grade).
- Copy of the 6th grade English Report Card, stamped by the previous school (for enrollment in 7th grade)
- Copy of Evaluation Reports from the previously completed Junior High grades, stamped by the previous school (for enrollment in 8th or 9th grade).
- Copy of the most recent Junior High grade English Report Card, stamped by the previous school (for enrollment in 8th or 9th grade).
- Letter of Good Conduct (current as of July).
- Certificate of indebtedness from the previous school.
- Copies of the parents’/guardians’ voter credentials with a 200% size increase.
- Copy of the FM-3 format (migration permit), if the applicant is a foreigner.
SCHOOL STARTS AT
SCHOOL ENDS AT
For more information about admissions to COLEGIO COLUMBIA TAMPICO please fill out the following form.
If you are part of the Columbia Family, please e-mail us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get in touch with you shortly.