In this section you will find the necessary requirements to start your child’s admission process. For more information, please visit our Admissions Department. Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
To be admitted to Colegio Columbia’s primary school, it is required for the candidates to schedule an admission exam. The requirements to schedule the evaluation are:
- To deliver the following documents:
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of the most recent Spanish evaluation report.
- Copy of the most recent English report card.
- Letter of Good Conduct from the previous school.
To pay the evaluation fee in the administrative offices of the school.
Necessary documents for enrollment
- The school’s enrollment formats (provided at the beginning the enrollment process).
- Original birth certificate and 2 copies.
- 2 copies of their updated immunization record.
- 2 copies of their CURP.
- 2 identification color or B/W photographs (2.5 x 3cm).
- Original Preschool Certificate and 2 copies (for enrollment in 1st grade).
- Copy of Preschool 3 Evaluation Report, stamped by the previous school (for enrollment in 1st grade).
- Copy of the Preschool 3 English Report Card, stamped by the previous school (for enrollment in 1st grade).
- Copy of Evaluation Reports from the previously completed Primary grades, stamped by the previous school (for enrollment in 2nd to 6th grade).
- Copy of the most recent Primary grade English Report Card, stamped by the previous school (for enrollment in 2nd to 6th grade)
- Letter of Good Conduct (current as of July).
- Certificate of indebtedness from the previous school.
- Copies of the parents’/guardians’ voter credentials on both sides with a 200% size increase.
- Identification color photographs (2.5 x 3cm) of the people authorized to pick up the student.
- Copy of the FM-3 format (migration permit), if the applicant is a foreigner.
|GRADE||SCHOOL STARTS AT||SCHOOL ENDS AT|
|Primary (1st to 6th grade)||8:00 a.m.||14:30|
The school has a Play and Learn program if you want your child to arrive at school from 7:00 am and extracurricular classes in the afternoon. There is a fee for these services, which you can ask about when you begin the enrollment process.
If you wish to obtain more information, please send your comments by filling out this form. We will respond to you shortly.